Additional activities include –
• Live Projects opportunities from various branded organizations
• Corporate Visits and Placement Brochure Presentations are done to schedule meetings with corporates in each city to discuss Summer as well as Final Placements for the current year and to strengthen corporate relations
- Theme :CEO CONCLAVE & THE CORPORATE SUMMIT 2016
- Date : 23/09/2016
- Conducted by: Placement Cell
- NAME OF THE GUEST : Mr. Ettore Cuchetti (CEO, ACG Inspection); Mr. Bijender Vats (Director – HR, MSD India) and Dr. Gaurav Buch (Group Head – HR, Rasna International), Cdr. Pankaj Joshi (Head of Aviation, Bajaj Industries and VC – MCCIA); Mr. Ranjit Anand(Director – Head, Pune COE) and Ms. Reema Tendulkar (Anchor and Research Analyst, CNBC-TV18) The idea for the CEO Conclave and Corporate Summit stems from the need to have industry interactions that motivate and inspire student managers as they get a chance to learn from the pioneers in the field. Esteemed dignitaries and top leaders from the Industry are invited for a panel discussion and interaction with the students.
- 1. CEO Panel - Ms. Reema Tendulkar, Anchor, CNBC TV-18.
- 2. Finance Panel - Mr. Seshasayee Shankarnarayan, Director, Credit Suisse.
- 3. Operations Panel - Mr. Raj Sah, Professional Emcee and Anchor.
- 4. Human Resources Panel - Mr. Unmesh Rai, General Manager - HR and Talent Acquisition, Reliance Industries.
- 5. Marketing Panel - Mr. Abhimanyu khanna, Partner Business Manager, HP India.
- 1. Title Sponsor - Hitachi Systems Pvt Ltd
- 2. Rasna
- 3. Mother Diary
- 4. Budhani Brothers
- 5. Gift Vouchers from - Mc Donalds, VLCC, EagleBoysPizza etc.
This year's Corporate Summit was a remarkable success, where dignitaries from the corporate visited SIMS to share their insights. The core essence of the Summit was panel discussions amongst the corporates highlighting their experiences, thought provoking views and the practical aspect of the current business scenario. The Summit generated an interactive and collaborative meeting of the minds which was very insightful and enriching.
The event culminated with 5 panel discussions (CEO, Finance, Operations, Human Resources and Marketing) and the Summit generated an interactive and collaborative meeting of the minds which was very insightful and enriching.
The presence of various dignitaries and industry leaders from diverse fields to provide their insights is beneficial to our students in bridging the gap between acquiring academic knowledge and implementing managerial skills .This also builds a platform for the corporate to connect among themselves.
The event was anchored by Mr. Sudarshan Mahajan, Professional emcee and anchor.
The 5 panel discussions were moderated by the following industry experts:
- Theme :Corporate Summit
- Date : 26/09/2014
- Conducted by: Events Cell
- NAME OF THE GUEST : 18 Panellists