1. Chopra, K (2015), “Study of consumer preferences for entertainment services in shopping malls”, 6th IIMA Conference on Marketing in Emerging Economies, Jan, 7-9, ISBN 978-81-920800-3-1.
2. Chopra, K (2013), “Empirical study on role of customer service in delivering satisfaction at branded retail outlets in Pune”, Elsevier ScienceDirect Procedia Economics and Finance, 11 (2014) 239 – 246.
3. Kulkarni, AV, Chopra,K, Roy, KK, Vamadevan, R, Hamsa, S (2012) “ProdVal-Production Challenges” in Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, ISSN 2045-0621.
4. Chopra, K (2011) “Impact on Customer Reward Programmes on Customer Purchase Intent in organized retailing during Economic Downturn” international research conference proceedings organized by Nirma Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, 6th – 8th Jan, ISBN no 93-80697-45-7.
5. Chopra, K (2011), “Wal-Mart : Can it succeed in India?” in Indian Journal of Marketing, Vol 41, Jan, ISSN no 0973-8703.
6. Chopra, K (2010), “Organized Retailing in India – Strategies for survival and growth in Economic Slowdown” , Symbiosis journal JIDNASYA, Volume 1, 2010 , ISSN No 0976-0326
7. Chopra, K (2010), “Impact of Private Label Branding on Consumer Perception in Organized Retailing” international research conference proceedings organized by Sinhgad Institute of Business Administration and Research, Pune, 8th & 9th Oct, ISBN no 978-81-908387-3-3.
8. Ashwini Purandare and Chopra, K (2010) “Challenges in delivering global management education by Indian educational institutions” INCONSYM, Symbiosis International University, 14th – 15th Oct, ISBN 978-81-7446-980-9
9. Chitrao, P and Chopra, K (2011) “Brand Building through Service Management: Case study of Maruti Udyog Ltd”, KBSCMR Journal of Management Research, Vol 2, December, ISSN No 0975-1513.
10. Chopra, K (2011),“Applying SERVQUAL to measure customer satisfaction in organized retail in Pune city”, conference proceedings organized by North Maharashtra University on 10th, 11th Feb, ISBN No 978-93-5024-768-6.
11. Chopra, K (2011) “Impact of Global Retailers on Indian Retail Industry”, in International Journal of Social Science Research, Vol 1, No 1, April, ISSN 2230-9187
12. Chopra, K (2011) “Impact of Store Brand Emotions on Consumer Choice of Store in an Organized Retail Environment” Symbiosis journal JIDNASYA, ISSN 0976-0326.
13. Chopra, K (2011), “Organized vs Unorganized Retailing in India : Opportunities and Challenges”, Symbiosis International Conference, SIMSARC 11, 15th – 16th Dec, ISBN 93-81361-62-2.
14. Chopra, K (2011), “Wal-Mart – Bharti Alliance : Brand Building Challenges in India”, National Seminar on role of Corporate Ethics for Sustainability Development organized by SB Patil Institute of Management, 22nd to 24th Feb, ISBN 978-81-910594-1-0.
15. Chopra, K (2011), “Factors influencing choice of store in organized retailing in Pune city”, proceedings of National Conference on Business Strategies for Emerging Market, Sinhgad, Pune, 25th, 26th, 27th Feb, ISBN 978-93-5024-792-1.
16. Deshpande, DM and Chopra, K (2012), “Why FDI in Retail ? A study with reference to select stakeholders, International Conference SIMSARC 12, Dec, ISBN 978-93-82062-74-5.
17. Chopra.K (2012), “An Empirical Study on the influence of Store Brand Personality on consumer choice of store across retail formats in Pune, Symbiosis journal JIDNASYA, ISSN 0976-0326.
18. Nagendra, A, Pandey, S and Chopra, K (2013), “Spreading Smiles – CSR activities of selected manufacturing companies, national conference by SCMS, Noida, 5th and 6th Jan., ISBN 935-059-464-1.
19. Pabalkar, V and Chopra, K (2013), “FDI in multi brand retail : opportunities and challenges for global retailers in India”, proceedings of National Conference on FDI at Sinhgad, Pune, 17th to 19th Jan, ISBN 978-81-910118-5-2.
20. Chopra, K (2014), “Study of Relationship between utilitarian and hedonic motives and temporal perspective at retail malls”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology, Vol 2, Issue III, March, ISSN 2321-9653.
21. Chopra, K (2014), “Ecopreneurship: Is it a viable business model?” Archers & Elevators International Journal of Management Research, Vol 2, Issue 3, March, ISSN 2348-6724.
22. Chopra, K (2014), “Study of utilitarian and hedonic motives of female shoppers for apparel in organized retail outlets” Journal of Commerce and Management Research, Vol 4, Issue 1, March, ISSN 2249-0442.
23. Chopra, K (2014). Study of status consumption motive and strategy for achieving sustainable advantage in retail, Book on Management Innovation and Intervention for Sustainable Development, ISBN 9-789383-842728.
24. Sane, V and Chopra, K (2014), “ Analytical study of shopping motives of young customers for selected product categories with reference to organized retailing in select metropolitan cities of India”, Elsevier ScienceDirect Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences , Elsevier publication.
25. Chopra, K (2015). Achieving transformation in consumer shopping behavior. AEIJMR, Volume3, Issue 4, April. ISSN 2348-6724.
26. Chopra, K, Pandey, S, Singh, S (2015). OTC Drugs. Transformation Marketing Strategies. AEIJMR, Volume3, Issue 4, April. ISSN 2348-6724.
27. Chopra, K and Patil, S (2015). A study of innovative ways to reward top performers in selective IT companies of India. International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology, Vol 3, Issue 12, ISSN 2321 – 9653.
28. Chopra, K and Sharma, AM (2015). Study of factors influencing cinegoers preference for multiplex compared to single screen cinemas in Pune, International Educational and Research Journal, Vol 1, Issue 5, E ISSN 2454 – 9916.
29. Chopra, K and Nidhin, S (2015). Study on organizational culture and its impact on productivity and quality of business of ITES industry in Chennai. International Educational and Research Journal, Vol 1, Issue 5, E ISSN 2454 – 9916.
30. Chopra, K and Viswanathan, V (2015). Study on factors affecting Job Satisfaction, Loyalty, and Commitment among managerial staff with reference to e-Publishing organisations in ITES / BPM industry. International Educational and Research Journal, Vol 1, Issue 5, E ISSN 2454 – 9916.
31. Chopra, K and Srivastava, A (2016). Impact of Online Marketing in Molding Consumer Behaviour. International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, Volume-6, Issue-1, January-February, 478-486, 2250-0758.
32. Chitranshi, J, Chopra,K and Kaur, R (2016). Role of Sustainability in Educational Institutions. International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, Volume-6, Issue-1, January-February, 528-531, 2250-0758.
33. Unnikrishnan, L and Chopra, K (2016). Study of need analysis of gamification to increase the employee satisfaction in the Textile industries across Kerala. International Journal of Advanced Information Science and Technology, Vol.47, No.47, March, 6 – 11, 2319:2682.
34. Shasani, S, Nair, R, Joshi, T and Chopra, K (2015). Entertainment – a leverage or distraction for retail outlets in shopping malls. JIDNYASA, Volume 7, Issue 2, July – December, 9 – 21, ISSN 0976 – 0326.
35. Joshi, K and Chopra, K (2016). To Study Factors Affecting Fast Food Consumption
for Nuclear Families Having Working Women in Mumbai / Pune. International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology, Volume 4, Issue III, March. ISSN: 2321-9653.
36. Bhan, P and Chopra, K (2016). Study of E – Com Retail Models in India. International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, Volume-6, Issue-2, March – April, 15 – 19, 2250-0758.
37. Chopra K and Kamboj, P (2017). Study of Behavioural skills of retail employees. Asian Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies, Vol 5, Issue 3, ISSN 2321-8819.
Case studies on the following topics published by European Case Clearing House (www.ecch.com) affiliated to Cranfield University, UK.
Indian Textile Industry – Implications after MFA phase out.
Arvind Mills – World’s third largest denim manufacturer.
Pidilite Industries : Fevicol Success Story
Visa International : Building a global brand
Rotary International : A global NGO facing stagnation
Indian Passenger Car Industry : Heading where ?