He is an MBA from University of Pune and a Ph. D. in Business Management from Shivaji University.
His work experience consists of a blend of industry and academics. His area of interest is marketing
and he has experience in implementing commercial strategies, price management, key customer
retention and dealer network management. He has various publications in the area of higher
education and marketing.
1. Pawar Sanjay and Amit Agrawal (11/2016) Netflix in India: Will It be a Smooth Run. Case Centre. CASE – Reference no. 516-0203-1
2. Pawar Sanjay (05/2016) Internationalization of Higher Education in India: Pathways and Initiatives. IOSR Journals of Research & Method in Education. Volume 6, Issue 3 Ver. II (May-June 2016) PP 53-59. (Indexed in NASA Digital Library, CrossRef, arxiv, Cabells Directories, Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, EBSCO, J-Gate)
3. Pawar Sanjay and Sarmah Tapti (07/2015) Omni Channel Retailing: The Opulent Blend. Moving Towards a Customer Driven Approach. Researchers World, Journal of Arts, Science and Commerce Vol. – VI, Issue – July 2015 101-110.(Indexed in Pro Quest, Cabell`s Periodicals, Index Copernicus International, EBSCO Publishing, Open J-Gate, Google Scholar, CNKI Scholar)
Online ISSN: 2229–4686 Print ISSN: 2231–4172.
4. Pawar Sanjay (10/2014) The 50+20 Project for the Restructuring of Management Education. University News 52(42): 3-7.
5. Prabhu Gauri and Pawar Sanjay. (11/2014) Corporate Social Responsibility in India: Opportunities and Challenges. IOSR Journal of Applied Research and Social Sciences 1 (15) 123-131.
6. Pawar Sanjay (12/2013) Student-Centricity in Higher Education Institutions. Indian Higher Education: Perspectives, Policies and Practices. Edupro 1(2): 69-71.
7. Pawar Sanjay and Deshmukh Umesh (01/2013) Cross-Border Marketing of Higher Education. University News 51(2): 1-5.
8. Pawar Sanjay (02/2010) Marketing of Higher Education through Off-Shore Campuses. University News 48(06): 10-13.
1. Powar Krishnapratap B. and Pawar Sanjay (2013) International Marketing of Higher Education, Understanding Internationalization of Higher Education, Chapter 12 in (K.B. Powar, Edt.) DPU Publications PP 143-158 (ISBN 978-81-926619-0-2)
MBA Batch 2016-18- Semester 2: Marketing Strategy and Implementation
PGPM Batch 2016-17- Semester 2: Marketing Strategy and Implementation
PGDBM Batch 2016-17- Semester 2: Consumer Behaviour
Faculty in-charge of the “SIMS Consulting Club”
Research Projects (In process)
Minor Research Project granted and is in process. SIU (2016-17). Title: Indian Higher Education Institutions: Attaining Competitiveness through Internationalization.