- Divekar Rajiv, Chitrao Pradnya, Kumar Pravin (10/2014) Millennium Company Ltd: overcoming tough times. Emerging Markets Case Studies Collection, 4(5) : 1-10 ( ISSN: 2045-0621).
- Kumar Pravin (02/2011) Consumers Satisfaction Regarding Effectiveness of FMCG Distribution Channels in Rural Markets. Management Global Review International Journal, 1(1) : 37-41 ( ISSN: 0976-0326).
- Kumar Pravin (02/2011) The venture capital Investment : A help for the growth of entrepreneurship in India. Jidnyasa, : 43-45 ( ISSN: 0976-0326).
- Kumar Pravin, Nagendra Asha (01/2012) Effectiveness of FMCG Distribution Channels With Respect to Satisfaction of Consumers in Rural Market. Indian Journal of Marketing, 42(1) : 17-22 ( ISSN: 0973-8703).
- Kumar Pravin, Nagendra Asha (06/2012) Establishing Relationships that Strengthen the Business Incubator and Services Rendered to Businesses. Jidnyasa, 2(2) : 17-20 ( ISSN: 0976-0326).
- Kumar Pravin, Nagendra Asha (07/2014) Due Diligence to Assess and Validate the Students Entrepreneurs and Their Business Plans- An Investors Contemporary Approach. Procedia Economics and Finance, 11: 737-744 (ScienceDirect; ISSN: 2212-5671).
- Pravin Kumar, Nagendra Asha (02/2011) The Venture Capital Investment: A help for the growth of entrepreneurship in India. Jidnyasa Research Journal, 1(1) : 43-45 ( ISSN: 0976-0326).
- Pravin Kumar, Nagendra Asha (10/2012) Backward integration model in entrepreneurship – A mitigation strategy for investors. In: Inclusiveness and Innovation – Challenges for Sustainable Growth of Emerging Economies (Edited by: by Rajiv Divekar and BR Londhe) Excel India Publishers , pp: 311-315 (ISBN: 978-93-82062-74-5).
- Kumar Pravin, Deshpande DM (02/2012) Towards Better Corporate Governance. White paper – Pune International Centre.
- “Establishing Relationships that Strengthen the Business Incubator and Services Rendered to Businesses”, JIDNYASA, June 2012.
- “Backward Integration Model in Entrepreneurship – A Mitigation Strategy for Investors”, SIMSARC12, Dec 2012.
- “Entrepreneurship on Campus: The Backward Integration Model for Investors”, Tenth Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship, EDI Ahmadabad, 2013.
- “Entrepreneurship Development Program on Campus: The Backward Integration Model and Mitigation Strategy for Investors”, International Journal of Management & Human Resource Management, Vol 4, April 2013.
- “Due Diligence to Assess and Validate the Students Entrepreneurs and Their Business Plans – An Investors’ Contemporary Approach”, SIMSARC 14, December 2013.
- “B School Incubation Centres for Moulding 21st C Entrepreneurs”, Paper presented at IIM Bangalore Conference.
- Research Project: Investigating Corporate Governance Practices in to be Listed SMEs in Pune Region, NFCG – CII New Delhi funded.
- Research Project: Ingredients of Successful Succession Planning – Study in Respect of Select Pune Based Companies.
- “Green Entrepreneurship for a Sustainable Social System – Bee Basket Pvt Ltd as a Case Study”, Twelfth Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship, EDI Ahmadabad, 2017, ISBN: 9789380574943, pg 962-967, Vol 2, Issue 12.
- Radhika R, Aadya S, Pravin KB, “Indian Footwear Industry: Consumer Behaviour and Brand Preference towards Bata”, International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering Vol. 6 Issue 12, December 2016, ISSN: 2249-0558 Impact Factor: 7.119.
|Sr No||Ref No||Title||Principle Investigator||Co-Investigator||Ammount(INR)|
|1||NFCG/2013-14||Investigating Corporate Governance Practices in to-be-listed SMEs in Pune Region||Brig (Dr) Rajiv Divekar (Retd)||Dr Pravin Kumar Bhoyar||1,00,000/-|
|2||NFCG/2014-15||Ingredients of Successful Succession Planning in Select Companies in Pune Region||Brig (Dr) Rajiv Divekar (Retd)||Dr Pravin Kumar Bhoyar||1,20,000/-|
2. Courses Taught – Entrepreneurship, Marketing Management, 4th Semester – MBA Full time, MBA (Executive), Diploma Programs
3. Faculty in charge – Entrepreneurship Cell
4. Head – Centre for Corporate Governance of NFCG
5. Faculty Coordinator – Program Implementing Agency of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India
6. Co-opted Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Pune Chapter of WIRC
7. Achievements: Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP) sponsored by DST, NSTEDB, Govt of India
Highlights of the Program:
1. Total 40 participants attended EDP (conducted 8th April – 8th May 2016)
2. 19 participants have become entrepreneurs (Male: 18 & Female: 01)
3. One participant got funding of Rs 50,00,000/- (Rs Fifty Lakhs) from Government of India under BIG and is being incubated at Venture Centre, National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune.
4. Success rate of conversion into Enterprise Establishment is 47% much higher than expected 30%.
5. 19 ventures have created total 63 employments as on 30th January 2017.