Overview & ExperiencePublicationsMiscellaneous
Dr. Vanishree Pabalkar, a Gold medalist from Pune University, has areas of interest in Marketing Management and Retail Marketing.She has a blend of Corporate and Teaching experience. Her area of research for her doctoral program is in the Retail Sector.She is an author for a book on Marketing Research. She is a prolific writer and has presented several research papers in various national and international conferences. She has also expertise in developing case studies in the areas of Marketing Management and Marketing Research.
- Dr. Vanishree wrote a research paper titled, ” exploring the effects of switching behaviour of customers in telecom sector” which has been accepted for publication in International Journal of Applied Services Marketing Perspectives”.
- Balgaonkar Vilas, Pabalkar Vanishree (06/2014) Effect of Social media on Youth,. Indian Streams of Research Journal, : 31-40 ( ISSN: 2230-7850).
- Dani Vinit, Pabalkar Vanishree (02/2013) Impact of FDI: Banana Republic or Miracle Growth. International Journal of Marketing and Human Resource Management, 4(1) : 157-162 (ProQuest,Index Copernicus,ResearchGate; ISSN: 0976-6502).
- Dani Vinit, Pabalkar Vanishree (04/2013) Value Added Services-Challenges and Opportunities in India. International Journal of Marketing and Human Resource Mangement, 4(1) : 21-27 (ProQuest,Cabell’s directory,Google Scholar,Scirus,Cite Seer?x,DOAJ,Index Copernicus,ResearchGate; ISSN: 0976-6421).
- Dani Vinit, Pabalkar Vanishree (06/2013) Huge growth opportunities for Mobile apps in the convergence era. Journal of Management (JOM), 1(1) ( ISSN: 2347-3959).
- Dani Vinit, Pabalkar Vanishree (11/2013) Branding through Sensory Marketing. IJSR – International Journal of Scientific Research, 2(11) : 300-302 (Google Scholar,Scirus; ISSN: 2277 – 8179).
- Dani Vinit, Vanishree Pabalkar (07/2013) Drivers of brand preference in SUV car segments in India. Global Research Analysis, 2(7) : 89-93 (Google Scholar; ISSN: 2277-8160).
- Dani Vinit, Vanishree Pabalkar (09/2013) Exploring of Consumer behavior towards fast food Industry: A Case study on Pune. Indian Journal of Applied Research, (Google Scholar; ISSN: 2249-555X).
- Gupta Kriti, Pabalkar Vanishree (03/2012) Impact of Service offerings on Customer loyalty inTelecom Sector. International Journal of Engineering science & Research (IJESR), ( ISSN: 2231-5535).
- Pabalkar Vanishree (01/2011) Changing dynamics of management through Innovation and creativity sub theme : CRM and customer loyalty. Jidnyasa, : 100-104 ( ISSN: 0976-0326).
- Pabalkar Vanishree (01/2013) Benchmarking measures of Customer satisfaction for new Service offerings. RVIM Journal of Management Research, 5(1) : 53-60 ( ISSN: 0974-6722).
- Pabalkar Vanishree (07/2014) Drivers Of eShopping Behaviour. Procedia Economics and Finance, 11: 600-608 (ScienceDirect; ISSN: 2212-5671).
- Vanishree Pabalkar (02/2012) Assessing customer satisfaction through new service offerings. In: Inclusivenessand Innovation – Challenges for Sustainable Growth of Emerging Economies (Edited by: Rajiv Divekar and BR Londhe) Excel India Publishers , pp: 777-784 (ISBN: 978-93-82062-74-5).
- Dani Vinit, Vanishree Pabalkar (05/2013) FDI in Retail. In: Proceedings of International Conference on FDI: Issues and Prospects, (ISBN : 978-81-910118-5-2).
- Pabalkar Vanishree, Komal Chopra (01/2013) FDI in Multi Brand Retail : Opportunities and Challenges for Global Retailer in India. In: Proceedings of National Conference on FDI at Sinhgad, , pp: 35-42 (ISBN : 978-81-910118-5-2).
We will update soon…